$40.00 – $50.00
|Compose for a solo instrument : Piano , Strings, Woodwind and Brass ONLY|
|K901||Children Class||Born after 31.10.2010||Duration within 4 minutes||$40 USD|
|K902||Youth Class||Born after 31.10.2002||Duration within 6 minutes||$45 USD|
|K903||Open Class||All Ages||Duration within 7 minutes||$50 USD|
|Compose for an ensemble (3 – 8 person) : Piano , Strings, Woodwind, Brass and Percussion ONLY|
|K904||Children Class||Born after 31.10.2008||Duration within 5 minutes||$40 USD|
|K905||Youth Class||Born after 31.10.2000||Duration within 6 minutes||$45 USD|
|K906||Open Class||All Ages||Duration within 7 minutes||$50 USD|
1. The composer’s name should NOT appear on the submitted score and recording.
2. The scores must be presented in PDF, they must be attached to the email they are sent from and they must be written preferably with a computer program (Finale, Sibelus, etc.). 3. Handwritten and scanned scores are allowed, but if they are deemed illegible or not clear by the Jury Panel, they will be eliminated from the competition.
4. Score may include program and performance notes
5. An mp3 file (audio recording, if available, Midi realisation) OR
6. Video (submit with a youtube link)
7. A separate word document linking the pseudonym and title to the composer’s identity, which includes e-mail address, program note (within 200 words)